Most people will spend more time planning their next vacation than planning their entire life.
For over 20 years, Ray has coached hundreds of business owners, CEOs, executives, and high- performance leaders- with a specialized focus in helping them to develop and grow personally, professionally, and spiritually.
Ray’s clients will tell you he has a unique gift and ability of taking complex and difficult situations and offering simple, easy to understand, and practical solutions.
what happens when you have a coach?
Coaching helps leaders find greater personal satisfaction both on and off the job. This leads to increased morale within the workplace, which leads to greater productivity, which impacts the company’s financial bottom line.
Ray thrives as a Coach when:
- There are dynamics and complexities of family owned businesses (in other words the process of building and leading a business involving family members- and them still being able to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner together)
- There is a safe and confidential environment- it is critical for every high performance leader to have a place where they can dream, plan, and vent, as well as express fears, doubts, and failures- often times these are the types of things that are potentially too embarrassing or consequential to express to anyone else ( i.e. employees, customers, family members, etc)
Who Ray coaches:
- Ray is extremely selective in who he coaches - intentionally screens out many candidates as coaching clients – and works with a very limited number of clients at any given time.
- A leader who is very serious about being challenged- one who is open to being asked and willing to explore tough and thought- provoking questions.
- A broken and flawed leader who is willing to be authentic and transparent- one who is not interested in “wearing a mask” or pretending their act is all put together and buttoned down tight.
- A high capacity high -performance leader who understands that TRUE success comes only when there is intentionality in growing and developing in EVERY key area of life- Professionally/ Personally / Spiritually
- A leader who wants to grow in an environment of personal/professional accountability.
- Take yourself more seriously.
- Take immediate, focused, and effective actions toward personal accomplishment.
- Stop putting up with what is dragging you down.
- No longer accept personal excuses for not fulfilling your dreams.
- Create personal momentum so that it is easier to get results.
- Set and accomplish better goals than you would on your own.
- Obtain an environment of personal accountability with your coach.
- Much more!
Process To Be Coached By Ray
Many Coaching Clients are a result of a personal referral. To make a referral on behalf of a friend, family member, or someone connected through your company or work click here.
- Every potential coaching client must complete a Coaching Client Application and Assessment.
- Upon completion of the Coaching Client Application and Assessment, every candidate will participate in an individual personal interview with Ray.
- Upon completion of the personal interview, coaching candidate and Ray will determine if they are a fit for one another
- Every Coaching Client must sign a Coaching Client Covenant.
Subject to Ray accepting new coaching clients at the time of application.